Peas poori recipe will give a break for those who make routine poori and wish to add some nutrition to it as it adds only one more step to taste its deliciousness. The key ingredient is peas which will turn the regular pooris into light green, flavorful and more appetizing. So let fry them!
- Peas – 1/2 cup
- Wheat flour – 1 cup
- Cumin seeds – 1/4th tsp
- Green chili – 1
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
How to make peas poori with step by step images
- Boil peas in water . Now in a blender add boiled peas and chili; grind it into paste.
- Now take a bowl add wheat flour, salt, cumin seeds, drops of oil and green peas paste and knead it into a dough and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Take a ball of dough and flatten it into small circle.
- When the oil is hot enough slide a poori when it puffs turn to the other side and when cooked transfer it to a plate with paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Serve it hot with curry of your favorite.